The City of Vancouver has received a revised application to rezone 855 Kingsway from C-2 (Commercial) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District to permit the development of a six-storey mixed-use building. This is a concurrent rezoning and development permit application.
The proposal includes:
- 50 secured market rental units;
- Commercial uses at grade;
- A proposed floor space ratio (FSR) of 3.4;
- A building height of 21 m (68.9 ft.); and
- 25 underground parking spaces.
- This application is being considered under the Secured Market Rental Housing (Rental 100) Policy.
The Development application can be found HERE.