The Central Building by Onni
I have been showing some clients this building both as investment properties and for personal homes. It’s a 19-storey concrete building with a unique design featuring a “skybridge”. Units range from 550 sq.ft. in the high $300,000’s up to 1,400.sq.ft at $1,400,000+.
The building features a 7,000+ sqft Wellness Centre with prof equipped gym, yoga room, sauna room & theatre. The gym is well equipped even for the cross -fitters of this world.
Central Building Features:
- An architectural icon designed by award winning DIALOG, formerly Hotson Bakker Boniface Haden
- Advanced sustainable design
- Heating and cooling in all homes
- 16hr Concierge service
- Concrete construction with modern Rainscreen building technology
- High performance, acoustically engineered, window system
- Roof decks or open-air balconies in all homes
- Over height 8’6” ceilings in Skybridge homes and 8’ in the West Block homes
- Three high-speed elevators
- Comprehensive 2-5-10 year National Home Warranty: 2 full years in-home coverage for workmanship and materials, 5-year water penetration coverage and 10-year structural coverage
Central Building Amenities:
7,000 sqft+ Wellness Centre including:
- Professional fitness centre with state-of-the-art cardio equipment, free weights and stretching area
- Yoga and dance studio
- Sauna Room
- Grand dining room with professional kitchen for hosting events close to home
- Games room
- Lounge/Entertainment area
- Study room
- Rooftop garden terrace with plots for urban agriculture.
- Warm and inviting designer colour schemes
- Forced air heating and cooling
- European made commercial-grade, wide-plank laminate flooring throughout entry, living, flex space and kitchen. Upgrade option: Premium, engineered oak hardwood flooring
- Berber style stain-resistant carpeting with contemporary heathered pattern throughout bedrooms and walk-in closets
- Porcelain tile in enclosed balconies and laundry closet
- Contemporary, slim-line roller shades on all exterior windows
- Flat painted ceilings throughout the entire home
- European sliding door system accessing enclosed balconies, with aluminium frames and clear or frosted glass
- Ample in-suite storage with multiple over-sized closets featuring contemporary flat-panel doors and wire shelving systems
- Contemporary brushed chrome door hardware
- Contemporary flat profile painted baseboards and door casings
- High-efficiency Energy Star front-loading washer & Energuide rated dryer
- Multiple outlets for high-speed internet
- Designer was chosen, Low Volatile Organic Compound paints and sealants used throughout the development
- Modern brushed chrome door hardware
Investment savvy buyers will love the no rental or pet restrictions. The going rate for a furnished 1 bedroom at 650-700.sq.ft is around $2,450/month. Great cap rates!
If you would like more information please visit our website at WeLoveEastVan.com.