Energy Efficient Modern Home in East Vancouver
3388 Anzio Drive
LIST PRICE $3,188,000 (no GST!)
TYPE House with 2 Bed Suite and Laneway House
LOT SIZE 41′ x 110′ = 4510 sqft
INTERIOR SQFT 4071 sqft
BEDROOMS 4 up, 1 down, 2 bed suite, 2 bed laneway
BATHROOMS 2 up, 1 main, 1 down, 2 suite, 2 laneway
OUTDOOR Roof Deck with Views, Balcony, Backyard
Design & Construction
- Highly space-efficient and practical layouts have been meticulously thought through by award-winning Architect Nick Bray.
- Built by Project Mint, an award winning development firm in Vancouver.
- Flexible configuration allows for either 3 or 4 separate units with private entrances. [*rough-in for kitchen and washer/dryer in the basement of the house allow it to be locked off as an independent unit].
- The 2 bedroom basement suite is completely separate from the Main house and offers it’s own entrance. You can expect $1500/month in rent.
- The 2 bedroom Laneway house was built with durable materials to withstand renters, and offers the Main House privacy thanks to smart window placement. You can expect $2200/month for this unit.
- Fantastic views of Downtown Vancouver, Brentwood and North Shore mountains from the main house.
- Energy Star Qualification. This home surpasses energy requirements set out by the City of Vancouver. Impressive enerGuide rating = low running costs.
- Passive-House approach to design with “stack-effect” natural ventilation and large, well placed windows providing ample natural daylight to achieve sustainable and healthier homes.
- Exterior walls have exceptionally high thermal/sound insulation performance and outstanding air-tightness. The exterior walls were built using SIPS, which is an engineered system that provides extremely strong building panels that do not require extra framing and enable an airtight, well insulated building contributing to it’s high energy efficiency. This is a unique, forward thinking approach to building in Vancouver.
- 3 high-quality Heat Recovery Units [only 1 required by City of Vancouver] constantly circulate filtered fresh air throughout the home and suites.
- High-end energy efficient appliances, fittings, and fixtures throughout.
- Radiant in-floor heating throughout powered by 95% energy efficient natural-gas boilers.
- Natural-gas water-heating, ranges and BBQ points for all units and a Natural-gas fireplace at heart of house living area.
- Built for longevity using higher-quality longer-lasting materials; a European approach to building lifespan includes features like high-quality flooring and durable Hardie-cladding on the exterior.
- Over-engineered foundations offering upgraded Seismic/earthquake resistance.
- Internal walls acoustically insulated; Solid internal doors further prevent sound- transfer.
- Concrete floors are acoustically insulated to significantly reduce sound transfer.
- Charging point for an electric car.