Coffee Shops in Mount Pleasant
Mount Pleasant is one of my favourite areas in the city to hit a coffee shop (we’re really spoiled with good coffee shops in Vancouver). They’re always buzzing, vibrant and interesting. It’s also a big area with a few distinct neighbourhoods, so I’ve broken down by fave shops by area.
- 49th Parallel Coffee Roasters
- Incredible coffee, Cartem’s doughnuts and a nice room and patio. You’ll like it here.
- JJ Bean Coffee Roasters
- Another big room, with a cozy fireplace and good coffee and food. You can spend some time here.
- Gene Coffee Bar
- A really unique coffee shop in a true Mount Pleasant location. It’s great for people watching thanks to the triangle shaped room and sunny outdoor bench.
- There are two locations of Kafka’s in Mount Pleasant: one off Main St and a new one of Great Northern Way. You’ll find good food and good coffee, and you’ll be amongst great conversation.
- An Italian inspired restaurant and coffee shop with proper drinks, great lunches and a small tuck shop.
- Aubade Coffee
- An amazing little spot located in the “Space Lab” antique shop, perfect to peruse interesting things with a good brew.