Commercial Drive is one of the most established areas in the city and one that offers a true neighbourhood vibe! Everyone who moves to Commercial Drive falls in love with the area. It has some of the best (and sunniest!) patios in the city, perfect for summertime. Here are some of our faves for restaurants and eateries near Commercial Drive:
- Mouthwatering sandwiches that you design to your liking. You’ll find reasons to be close by around lunchtime. You can pick up some small groceries to take home while you’re there.
- One of the best patios in the city and always a good vibe inside. They just renovated the space so it has a fresh feeling and new menu.
- Some of the best sushi in Vancouver, and definitely the best on the Drive.
- High end Mexican food and cocktails, with a focus on Mezcal. You have to get the Queso Fundido if you’re there with a group!
- The best burgers around! Don’t forget to add a side of fries..
- A casual and tasty Indian restaurant and bakery – everything is vegetarian and they’re really good about appealing to people with food preferences. There is also a food store where you can pick up things for home.
- A vegetarian restaurant serving satisfying Mexican. Their brunch is delicious! Expect to wait in line.
- Sichuan style Chinese food that will quickly become your go-to for take out.
- A lively bar with one of the best and sunniest patios on the Drive.
- A great patio, with tasty Caribbean food and the best Dark n Stormy cocktail in the city!
- A neighbourhood spot off Victoria Drive offering classic Pizza Napoletana, tasty antipasto and a cozy room.
- Jamjar has a cute room, great Lebanese food and a nice atmosphere. Get the hummus if you want to know what really, really good hummus should taste like.
I have many more recommendations, but not enough time to go through them all. Contact us if you have any questions or need any suggestions!