The Best Restaurants in the Fraser ‘Hood
The Fraser Neighbourhood consists of a few different pockets of activity. The Fraser/Kingsway intersection, affectionately known as The Fraserhood, anchors the area, with the areas between E 23rd to E 30th and E 41st to E 49th offering residents options for food, shopping and amenities.
I personally live within close walking distance, so I find myself in this area often. Here are some of my fave restaurants in and around Fraser:
Earnest Ice Cream (Fraser at King Ed)
- Expect to line up for some of the best Ice Cream around. Oatmeal Brown Sugar is my random favourite, but I’ve never had a flavour I didn’t like.
Sal Y Limon (Fraser at Kingsway)
- Really tasty fast Mexican food. Their tortas are the best in the city!
Grand View Szechuan (Fraser at E 26th)
- Szechuan style that caters well to Vegetarians!
Les Faux Bourgeouis (Fraser at Kingsway)
- Classic french food and the best place to satisfy a French Onion Soup craving.
Pho Hong (Fraser at E 47th)
- The best Pho off Fraser, and that’s saying something!
Savio Volpe (Fraser at Kingsway)
- A really well designed room with a modern take on classic homemade Italian food. You have to try a pasta dish while you’re there!
Bows x Arrows (Fraser at E 26th)
- A real gem! From coffee to drinks to plates, everything they do is well done.
Los Cuervos (Fraser at Kingsway)
- Meet your friends here for some great drinks and tasty tacos.
Jethro’s Fine Grub (Fraser at E 18th)
- A brunch hot spot with huge, drool-worthy options
Masayoshi (Fraser at E 28th)
- One of a kind in Vancouver and ideal for lovers of sushi, this small Japanese restaurants offers Omakase tasting menus
House of Dosas (Kingsway at Knight)
- Dosa specialist though they excel in South Indian cuisine, made fresh and open late!