3168 Prince Edward St
BUILT IN 2012
LIVING AREA 1262 sqft
EXTERIOR AREA 507 sqft including Roof Top Deck
BATHROOMS 2 full
We are always happy to list great properties, and this unit in Sixteen East, a 17 unit townhouse development between Main St and Fraser St, will check your boxes.
- The unit is quiet and light filled with North and South exposure.
- 17 units in the complex, and at only 6 years old, it still has the remainder of the initial warranty and will be almost to maintenance free for years.
- This home has a functional and WIDE floor plan with 1262 sqft and an open kitchen, living and dining area.
- You’ll find a great balcony off the living area, perfect for BBQs in the evening and coffee in the morning.
- The kitchen features granite countertops, stainless steel appliances with a gas range, Italian porcelain tile & breakfast bar seating.
- The main floor also features a large in suite storage/pantry, coat closet and full bathroom.
- Upstairs you’ll find 2 spacious bedrooms, great custom closet space in the Master Bedroom and an ensuite bathroom. The laundry is perfectly situated on this level as well.
- The main floor features maple engineered hardwood floors and upstairs you’ll find carpet in the bedrooms.
- Head up one more story to find your amazing roof top deck with 360 deg views and a gar hookup for a fire pit or BBQ. You’ll spend every evening up here enjoying the space and the views!
- This home is located in an amazing location – just two blocks from Main St, not far from the Fraser/Kingsway intersection (that features amazing restaurants and bars!) as well as transit & every urban amenity only minutes away. Come be a part of one of Vancouver’s most exciting communities!
- This strata is very well managed thanks to the young, professional community that resides and aims to make this a safe, welcoming community.
- This home features 1 underground parking stall and 1 storage locker.
- Pets and rentals are allowed.
For more information and photos: 3168 Prince Edward St
To book a showing, contact Kristi: 778-387-7371 or [email protected].