Built by IMANI Development and designed by Shift Architecture, Shine is a new, 90 unit CONCRETE condo building at 289 E 6th Ave, between Main St and Scotia St.
Shine at 289 E 6th has a spacious common courtyard, with BBQ & green space, common roof deck and a small gym. The building also offers storage lockers, bike storage and underground parking. The building has a number of different floor plans ranging from small <500sqft units to a large penthouse unit.
The location is fantastic, being close to a number of different breweries (Main Street Brewing, Brassneck Brewery), great restaurants (too many to name!), coffee shops (Cartems Donuterie), the Main Street/Science World Skytrain, The Olympic Village, Chinatown/Gastown, Parks (Seawall, Dude Chilling Park), and more. You won’t have to for far for anything at this location, and can expect to see more new amenities/buildings built between this location and Terminal Ave.
Here is a list of finishings and features included in the original units:
- Durable wide-plank birch laminate flooring in kitchen, living and dining area
- Elegant and durable carpeting in bedrooms
- Baseboard radiant heating system
- Contemporary hi-gloss white upper cabinets with wood grain or hi-gloss white lowers.
- Durable quartz stone countertop
- Stylish ceramic tile backsplash
- Contemporary undermount sink
- Parma faucet with chrome pullout spray
- The best of GE’s Stainless Steel Energy-Star appliances:
- Stainless steel clean design electric range
- ceramic glass cooktop
- over-the-range microwave oven
- Built-in dishwasher with hidden controls and a five-level wash system
- Full-size refrigerator with pull-out freezer
- White ceramic tile on bathtub and shower surround
- Durable 12″ x 24″ porcelain tile flooring
- Low profile white basin by Acri-tec Zen Series
- Contemporary white or wood-grain cabinets
- Chrome single lever faucet by Gerber
- Chrome tub and shower fixture by Gerber
- Energy efficient dual-flush toilet with soft-close seat
- Deep soaker tub
Find the best MLS™ Listings for Shine at 289 E 6th Ave, Vancouver.
#623 289 E 6th Avenue, Vancouver
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 563 sqft
- Built in 2015
#602 289 E 6th Avenue, Vancouver
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 898 sqft
- Built in 2015
If you’re not seeing any property results on this page, it means there aren’t any current listings for this search query. Please visit our property search to expand your search past this area.
Copyright and Disclaimer
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.