#202 1433 E 1ST AVE
Our team is happy to present this condo for sale in Grandview Gardens at 1433 E 1st Ave! Call for a showing!
Property Information: #202 1433 E 1ST AVE
List Price $499,900
Built In 1990
Living Area 831 sq.ft.
Bathrooms 1 full, 1 half
Maintenance Fee $349.80/mo.
Pets 2 Allowed
Area Commercial Drive
This is a great two bedroom unit for those looking for an affordable option in a good building. On to the details:
- A spacious 813sqft of living space, with an open floor plan and a nice flow. All the rooms are an appropriate size, and the suite has a lot of storage space.
- Two true bedrooms, separated from the main living space, which is perfect for families with young kids
- Huge master bedroom, big enough for an extra desk space as well, with a private 2 piece ensuite bathroom to make mornings easier (again, great for a family with young kids!)
- Sunny, south facing exposure and windows on multiple sides of the living space for ample light and airflow
- Gas fireplace with a very cool geometric mantle
- Dining room big enough for a large table, with easy access to the kitchen
- Nice sized balcony, perfect for a small table set, storage and BBQ
- Generous kitchen with more cabinets and counter space than you’ll see in any other listing! A quick revamp of the cupboards and counters will make this space shine.
- Updated 4 piece bathroom with a new vanity and refreshed tub and tiles
- Welcoming foyer space with a good sized coat closet and access to the large in suite storage
- In suite laundry with 2 year old machines
- Laminate flooring throughout and a freshly painted unit
- The building is in great shape financially – there is about $4000/unit in the CRF, which is higher than average!
- Pro-active strata and a Depreciation Report completed in 2014
- HUGE common roof top deck with unobstructed views of downtown and the north shore mountains and furniture to enjoy the space, in addition to a garden space at the back of the complex and an amenities room with ping pong table and dart board
- 1 secure parking spot underground with lots of bike storage
- 2 pets are allowed (both cats and dogs) and rentals are allowed though limited, encouraging a well run owner occupied building
- Incredible Commercial Drive Location. Not only are you a few blocks to a Skytrain Station, but you are walking distance to some of Vancouver’s best bars and restaurants, parks and all the amenities you need on a daily basis, including grocery, banks and more.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, or would like to book a viewing: Kristi – [email protected] or 778-387-7371.